Under ISA materials, the presentations of this week’s lessons are now available:
- Communications objectives & budget
- Creative strategy – first part.
This week, we analyzed some memorable advertising campaigns, including:
- Nike, from the launch of the slogan “Just Do it™” (1988) to “Tag” (2002);
- David Ogilvy’s campaigns: Schweppes Commander Whitehead, Hathaway Man, Rolls Royce, Dove;
- Leo Burnett’s campaigns: from last century’s most important adv icons (Jolly Green Giant, Tony the Tiger, and Marlboro Man) to a multi-Cannes Lions winner from last year, “Van Gogh the Bedroom”; and
- Bill Bernbach’s campaigns: Levi’s Jewish rye, Volkswagen Think small, and Avis We Try Harder.
What was the advertising campaign of this week that you enjoyed the most?