We are Alfa experior and we are working with Active Languages. Our mission is to find a way to help and promote their business and reach more clients like firms.
Starting with what are the main strengths and weaknesses we’ve analyzed the current Website, the Target marketing and the Customer’s expectations.
- The main topic is not clear;
- Internet → facebook, website company-created (not constantly updated);
- There are not any news on newspaper, magazines or radio;
- The company offers some events but they have to be more focused on the offers proposed by the company.
- Suggestions: improving the website (promotional video, reviews of clients, better descriptions of team members and direct contact with them),
- For privates: we suggest more promotional activity on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter), direct marketing (flyers), advertisement on magazines/newspapers, radio, guerrilla marketing (song and its translation).
- for companies: we suggest a partnership with important fairs for interpretation/courses promotion, also banners and web advertising, high position on search engines using keywords.
Finally, we’re focused on the role of IMC
ROLE OF IMC:
- The IMC role is crucial: since the company doesn’t provide for essential services, the communication strategy is the only way to distinguish from competitors in a market which is full of similar offers. It helps to underline the main strengths and communicate objectives and purposes.
Take a look at our short presentation – Alfa Experior (1) – and leave a comment below.
#Experior #ExperiorProject #Communication #Unive